5 Tips To Flourish This Holiday Season
The hustle and bustle of the holidays can make it difficult to muster up the energy to keep your business going strong to the end of the year. That’s why we’ve provided you with 5 tips to make December a strong month for you.
- Contact previous customers: If you’ve kept a database of customers from the past, this will be a breeze. Host an open house of new products that have come to development since they’ve last made a purchase of your products.
- Create packages of trial products that are new and exciting, and make it easy for them to purchase these products either as a package, or that will make a great holiday gift on it’s own.
- December is the month for Corporate holiday parties and events, so utilize this time to put yourself out there and meet new people. You never know who might be looking for a unique product to get them through the holidays, or who might be looking for a gift for that “someone who has everything”.
- People are utilizing their mobile phones and tablets more and more for shopping online. Through social media, promote your products, and link them back to your consultant page on the website of your company. Make it easy for people to buy your product from their mobile device. If you have the option to add packages to sell, this will be a great way to sell multiple products at once.
- Promote free shipping or buy one get one free to make it convenient for your customers to shop online with you.
Whatever you do this holiday season, take some time to keep the momentum going into the new year by setting some business goals for the coming year. From all of us at Flourish, Happy Holidays!